LATE AVAILABILITY AT ASHORNE HILL
Ashorne Hill is a grade ll listed building set in the heart of the Warwickshire Countryside. We offer a choice of well-equipped facilities, couple this with 113 ensuite bedrooms and you will find our relaxed atmosphere and extensive grounds are conducive to networking, meetings and training.
Our meeting rooms can cater from 5 to 120 delegates and we also provide a dedicated concierge service that can assist with handling equipment, course materials and luggage.
Other features include complimentary wireless internet access across the site, access to our beautiful grounds and leisure facilities. All only 2 miles from Junction 13 of the M40 with good rail links to London from nearby Warwick and Leamington Spa stations (5 miles away) and 25 miles from Birmingham International Airport.
We have the following space available over the next few weeks:
7-8 March - Meeting room for 26 cabaret or 50 theatre plus beds
19-22 March – Meeting room for up to 100 cabaret plus some beds.
25-27 March – 2 Meeting rooms for 30 cabaret plus beds
8-10 April –Meeting rooms for 12 cabaret and 24 cabaret plus beds
Ask about our Easter rates during this period.
Please call Tel: 024 7683 2792 or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking. We look forward to hearing from you.
SPECIAL OFFER: February & March at Woodland Grange
Our 4* flagship venue, Woodland Grange Conference Centre, set in the Warwickshire countryside has a fantastic 24hr rate of £130.00+VAT per delegate on new bookings of 50 delegates or more in February and March.
SPECIAL OFFER! 24-HOUR DELEGATE PACKAGE FOR JUST £130 INCLUDING:
· Guest registration and dedicated event manager
· Main meeting room with air conditioning & natural day light
· 3 course hot & cold buffet luncheon in restaurant
· Unlimited tea / coffee served with biscuits and fresh fruit platters in all our coffee breakout areas
· Free wireless internet connection throughout the building
· In room PC, multi-media centre
· LCD data projector and screen, video, dvd, flipcharts & stands, dry-wipe boards, jotter pads, pens and pencils
· Boiled sweets, mineral water and cordials
· Fresh fruit baskets in all meeting rooms
· CCTV – monitored car park
· Overnight accommodation
· 3 course Dinner in the restaurant – or private dining can be arranged
· Full English or Continental breakfast in the restaurant
· Use of our leisure facilities, including sauna jacuzzi and fully equipped gym
All the above rates are exclusive of VAT
Contact the team on 024 7683 2792 or email email@example.com