Home | Places to visit | Holy Trinity Church Coventry

Holy Trinity Church Coventry

Description

The story of Holy Trinity Church is truly historic. The first known reference to Holy Trinity is in 1113, with its beginnings tied into the history of the Benedictine Priory of St Mary which has long been associated with Earl Leofric and Lady Godiva. The church houses
many rare artefacts, perhaps the most exceptional being the famous medieval wall painting of the Last Judgement which has recently undergone significant restoration and is on full display. Holy Trinity welcomes visitors, free of charge, seven days a week.

Opening times

Open 6 days a week from 9:30am-400pm also open on Sunday but only service times.

 

Directions

Behind the main Cathedral in Coventry City Centre, adjacent to Broadgate square and the Lady Godiva statue.

 

Amenities

  • Family friendly
  • Free entry
  • Groups welcome
 

Address

5a Priory Row, Coventry City Centre, CV1 5EX

E-mail address

Telephone

024 7622 0418

Website

Location